Wee another one :)

The other day, when i showed the bf my completed cardholder, he requested for a hp cosy. Took me some time to get started. Well, u know me, lazy. 1 night for measurement, 1 night for sketching, 1 night procrastinating. 1 night for cutting the felts. 1 night for sewing. I've finally completed it the other night while he was out meeting.

Here it is....ta daaaaa



Actually that snap button was last minute. Apparently the felt was a tad flimsy, afraid the phone will fall out of the cosy easily.



That cute windsurf thingy was unplanned too. It looked boring, so i added something which the bf loves very much. Below are the rest of the pics.





It doesnt fit the phone very well as u can see...but i'm very satisfied with the end result. Lucky the felt was black in colour, can hardly see the flaws, instead, it made my sewing looked very neat and clean. ^_^ I promised the bf a new one when this one is deemed unusable hahaha. I assume by then, my sewing skills have improved ten-fold and prolly no mistake in measurement and sketching ahahah.

*Note: the pics in this post, as u might hv noticed, are of excellent quality (as compared to my grainy pics in prev posts). Giving some credits to the bf and most of it to his a200. :p *

*Another note : i didnt know the bf blogged bout it too. anyway here it is. He'll be describing on the technical stuff bout photography *

0 comments:

Copyright © 2008 - Snip Snippity Snip - is proudly powered by Blogger
Smashing Magazine - Design Disease - Blog and Web - Dilectio Blogger Template