Cardholder

Hi! I've not abandoned my blog yet. Truth be told, i duno what to blog sometimes...
Anyway, this will be a short one.
It occurs to me that i need something to keep my cards. Business cards from clients and of course, my own. I used to keep them in my wallet. After some time, most of it were crumpled and some even dyed with colours (i hv no idea why). In the end, i just don't bother to bring it along with me anymore, i threw it mostly inside my drawer. I came across this blog (sorry not sure which) that features this credit card holder, so i thought, why not make something useful, since i hv tonnesssss of felt.



So, right, i made that hideous thing. Hehe...it took me few mins to sketch and get the correct measurement. Took me two days to finish the rest of the stitches though. I was lazy. :D

These are the rest of the pics:





I guess it can fit 20-30 cards. Amazingly, it can even fit my phone.

2 comments:

Mas Light said...

oh...nice one..though using felt, through time, the bulu bulu will come out. like my DS cover @_@ *sweat.

Beetle Bug said...

oh c 8 po,,, very cute holder!

Copyright © 2008 - Snip Snippity Snip - is proudly powered by Blogger
Smashing Magazine - Design Disease - Blog and Web - Dilectio Blogger Template