OOhhh.. I'm back

Hi! I'm back again from a long hiatus (everyone is using this. so i'm using it).

Hehehe i've been busy (seems like i always do). Too tired and lazy to sit down and break my bone to do any cutting. Hmm...but do not be afraid, i have not thrown out my knives and scissors yet. They are faithfully waiting for me on the table and shelves hehehehe. They are still being used, but just for a different purpose as i'm trying out new stuff.

So, yeah, I thought i'll be creative and brave sewing :p Been surfing wantonly during the day, (shhh...do not tell my boss) on some awesome and amazing craft sites where those mummies and non-mummies (me!) actually made bags, felt softies etc etc. Why dont you click lit'l brown birds's dream and felt-o-rama and tell me, dont you just love those sweet little stuff they made. Wish i can sew!

Feeling damn inspired, i ordered fat quarters online and even walk to shop for some felt boxes and um..some buttons and threads. Guess how much i've spent. Right, prolly you shouldnt know burns a tinee-wineeee hole. I shouldnt bring them up, not a big hole...



Lookie my stash! Got 'em from akma & rai! Thanks alot...superb service they have. And, nope, i've not been using them. I wrapped 'em back into that plastic bag. Precious heheeh. I'm planning to make pouches with them. I'll wait till i've enough guts to pull the sewing machine which sits just outside my door into my room. And it's sad here in KK. Cant find those cute-sy fabric. I'm only seeing batik & flowery designs..geez..even polka dots are not available.

So you might ask what i've been sewing, since i dont even use those fabric. I bought felt. LOTSA felts. Nope, din capture a shot with my lousy phone. Think the lens got scratched. Those pictas were blurry. But i'm not here to complain bout my phone cam. Look...



My 2nd attempt in felt crafting. My 1st was years back. I duno where i've thrown the little duckie. It's suppose to be a handphone thingy. But i've failed to attach the sling or watever it is. No idea how it's suppose to work. I'm stewped.

I have sewn a bag and a speckie case too with velvet during my form 5 break. I hv no idea where i've stashed it. So, yeah. I'm not really that new into sewing. But you can say i'm rusty. You know what, I dun even remember how to sew around a buttonhole hmm....



Did you see that booties? Got the template from here. I finished this over a month. Well, i've not been sewing everyday. That explains it. Looks good from far eh? Lucky me. Like i said, i dont remember how to sew the buttonhole. The button hole looks awful. Lucky there's buttons to cover heheheheeheh. Am i selling it? Nope. Y? Giving it to some baby? Nope. It's so amateurish and looked too awful that it's only for my softies. I'll try to find a bear to wear it :)

Hehehe..guess that's it. I'll be away for some time again b4 the next update. Until i've stuff to brag and blog about.

1 comments:

Mas Light said...

wuah now sewing attempt pulak XD

Copyright © 2008 - Snip Snippity Snip - is proudly powered by Blogger
Smashing Magazine - Design Disease - Blog and Web - Dilectio Blogger Template