What Do You Think?

Right...i need to update the blog but i did nothing recently, hence this crappy post hehehe.
I found there are cuttings that i missed. Such as this fairy here. I think it went MIA when i was uploading to the previous blog.



And umm...what do u make of this?



Pardon me. The picture looks awful.. Bad quality aside, do you think it's marketable? I'm trying to earn side income hehehe. And no, i'm not in need of money. Just that i'll be happy with more money in my pockets. Then i can go shopping, online shopping, buy lotsa lotsa lotsa stuff and..

9 comments:

Mas Light said...

yes rachie! sell it! XD

Yeaw said...

sell sell..!!

Rachael said...

sell to whom? actually who would like to buy hmm...

Adrian Foo (符显杨) said...

Aiyah... every sunday morning go downtown, Gaya Street sana to sell lorr...hahahaha

Wynelle said...

hii...saw ur blog thru alwyn's one..nice work..did u learn it or..?

Rachael said...

wynelle > thanks :) no need to learn, u can do it too. Just start cutting with scissors or penknife ;)

Ciyou said...

Gosh~~ this are very pretty... your paper cutting skills are good.
Thanks for stoping by my blog...

I would like to learn paper cutting, I stumble at japanese paper cutting book last few months ago.... but it was too costly for me to buy - rm82, but it is so beautiful. I am wondering can I cut like that too....

Rachael said...

ciyou >
Hi! Thanks thanks...*blush*
I'm so excited i hv a comment on a blog that i've abandoned for quite some time.

i m sure u can cut better than me since u do stamping. I'm no better since i started. Still finding it hard to cut round edges.

I have started a bit on sewing. Just hand sewing on felt at the moment. Not confident on draggin the ancient sewing machine into my room yet :D

Alviana said...

do u cut that?
paper cutting is new to me.
this is pretty impressive.
nice... :)

Copyright © 2008 - Snip Snippity Snip - is proudly powered by Blogger
Smashing Magazine - Design Disease - Blog and Web - Dilectio Blogger Template